Granard Credit Union has been part of your community for more than 25 years.
We offer a large number of savings and loan products and are owned and controlled by our members. We are run by a voluntary board of directors, elected by the members at the annual general meeting. We are a community based credit union so anyone living or working within a 6-mile radius of Granard can join.
- We offer a large number of savings and loan products
- We are owned and controlled by our members
- We are run by a voluntary board of directors, elected by the members at the annual general meeting
- We are a community based credit union so anyone living or working within a 6-mile radius of Granard can join
We are different because:
- NO one member owns the credit union
- Surplus Income is RETURNED to the member by way of a dividend / Interest rebate
- When you’re saving or borrowing you will get a FAIR deal
- People HELPING People is our philosophy
Granard Credit Union Limited is a local,not for profit financial institution. We specialise in providing a safe place for savings and loans in our community.
A credit union is a group of people who save together and lend to each other at a fair and reasonable rate of interest. We offer members the chance to have control over their own finances by making their own savings work for them. Mitchelstown Credit Union Limited is owned by the members — the people who save and borrow with it — people like you.
When you become a member and start saving with Granard Credit Union you will have access to fair and reasonable rates on savings and loans.
Your savings contribute to your credit union’s loan fund. So your savings are helping other members. Members like you.
Granard Credit Union exists only to serve its members — not to profit from their needs. Surplus income generated is returned to the members by way of a dividend and/or is directed to improved or additional services required by the members.
Granard Credit Union is non-sectarian and non-political, and continues that Irish tradition of co-operative self-help.
Why not become a member today – Please click here.